Welcome to Jude’s Blondies recipe! After the great success of Jude’s Brownies I thought it only fair to share Jude’s Blondies as well! If you didn’t know, blondies are brownies but with white chocolate… Mmmm…
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free (if you would like it to be) so everyone can enjoy! Dairy Free (DF) and Gluten Free (GF) parts shown in the recipe section if you’re folowing those diets!
Jude’s Blondies Recipe
- 150g olive oil spread
- 50g almond butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 3 eggs - I used medium
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200g plain flour (GF)
- 20g ground almonds
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder (GF)
- 200g white chocolate (GF & DF)
- Heat the oven to 180 /160fan
- In a ban marie (or over a very, very low heat in a pan if you're brave) melt the olive oil spread, almond butter and 100g white chocolate
- Once melted, let it cool for a short time (approx. 10 mins)
- In a mixer or with a whisk, mix the eggs and caster sugar until they are thick milkshake consistency, this may take a bit of time...
- Chop up the other 100g white chocolate in to chunks
- Add the nut and spread mixture to the milkshake mixture and mix thoroughly
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix
- Lastly add in your chopped white chocolate
- And bake for 30 minutes!
You can serve this up with anything! I like these both hot and cold!
- Let the brownie cool completely in the tin before cutting as it will make cutting much easier!
- Mix it up by using different nut butters
I would love to know how you get on if you make these #juderiversbakes ! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter while you’re here at the very bottom of the website!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE
Please like and share this post and leave a comment if you enjoyed it!