Hello and welcome to my roasted aubergine recipe! This is very straight forward so hardly a recipe at all really! I love aubergine but it can cause a lot of smoke when you griddle it. So I have started cooking mine in the oven like this…
Roasted Aubergine Recipe
- 1 Aubergine
- Olive oil
- Heat your oven to 220 / 200 fan
- Slice your aubergine
- Lay your slices out on a baking tray
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt
- Cook for 25 mins or until soft
- If you like them more crispy then cook them for longer!
- I like to have my roasted / baked aubergine either on its own or as a side dish!
- Slice thinly and cook for longer if you want to make aubergine crisps!
Have a look at my other recipes here!
If you liked this post, please give it a like and a share!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE