Welcome to my post about Garden Lighting! I have picked up some lights for my garden this summer and I’m really enjoying them! These are just ones I picked up in the supermarket and were very inexpensive, but below are photos of how I have styled them in my garden and some top tips of how you can incorporate lighting in to your garden too!
Garden Lighting – Festoon Lights
Garden Lighting – small Lights
- Put your lights around the areas that you most use, like the eating or decking area
- Use lights to guide people, i.e. near to steps etc…
- Use lights to create atmosphere by using a range of lights and hanging some from your parasol when it’s up – I have some bulb shaped ones that I clip to ribbon inside the parasol
- Use lights under your favourite flowers and plants so they become highlighted
- Use solar powered lights- they’re so much easier!
- You don’t have to invest a lot of money to get some really good effects, these lights were from Sainsburys
- Buy lights later in the year when they go on sale or at the end of summer for use next year! Summer sales start in July!
Have you seen my post about my favourite garden flowers yet?
If you liked this post, please give it a like and a share!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE