Welcome to my recipe post for Lemoncello Cake! This cake is so yummy and it has all the summer holiday feels!! I recently made four of this and layered them up for an occasion cake ~ more on that next week! So, let’s hopr ight in!
Lemoncello Cake Recipe
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g olive oil spread (or butter) ~ I used Flora
- 2 eggs ~ I used medium
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of lemoncello
- 150g self raising flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Heat your oven to 180 / 160 fan
- Line your baking tin - I used a small 7 inch tin for this cake
- Cream the sugar and spread/ butter until pale and fluffy
- Mix in your eggs
- Mix in your lemonchello
- Mix in your flour and baking powder
- Put in to tin
- Cook for 45 mins to an hour depending on the size of your tin
Lemoncello Top Tips
- Once the cake has cooled, cut it in half and drizzle over both sections some lemoncello to make a lemonchello sort of drizzle!
- I filled one of these with lemon butter cream made from butter, icing sugar and lemon flavouring
- You can make this Gluten Free by using GF alternative products
Lemoncello Cake Serve With
- This cake is lovely warm or cold as a dessert served with cream or ice cream. Also great just as it is a slice of cake!
Have a look at my other recipe posts here!
If you liked this post, please share, like and subscribe to my newsletter at the very bottom of my web page!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE