Welcome to my Gluten and Dairy Free Banana Muffins recipe!! It’s a goodie! I find we always have left over bananas that go a bit over ripe and no one wants to eat! A favourite of mine is making banana bread which I will post next time I make, but these muffins are a bit of a change and super tasty! The oil and the banana makes them so moist and scrummy! On to the recipe…
Gluten and Dairy Free Banana Muffins
- 75g vegetable oil
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g self raising flour (GF)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (GF)
- Heat your oven to 180 / 160 fan
- Fill your muffin tin with 8 muffin cases
- Add the vegetable oil and sugar to a mixer and mix (or whisk if you don't have a mixer)
- Add in the eggs and mix
- Add in the bananas and mix
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix
- Cook for 20 - 30 mins until a knife comes out clean
We just ate these as they are but you could also eat them as a dessert and serve them with cream or ice cream.
You could also add in some extra ingredients to these to make a slightly different recipe- why not try choc chips?
If you like these pretty paper cases they are from Tescos!
If you liked this post please like and share it! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE