Hello and welcome to my Seafood Risotto Recipe! This is such a tasty quick meal that looks like you’ve spent a lot of time on it! The trick is wine and purchasing fish pie mix!
Fishpie mix is a packet of fish ends really- the pieces of meat are good but they are small squares- they are really good for fish pie but also good for dishes like this or fish cakes! Also they tend to be cheaper per gram than buying the fillets of fish. I wanted to do quite a lot and I prefer salmon fillets to more heavily flavoured fish which is why I enjoyed a mix of both here!
Seafood Risotto Recipe
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 packet of fish pie mix
- 1 packet of risotto rice
- Chives to season to serve
- Heat your oven to 190 /160 fan
- Prepare a tray with tin foil and grease, place in the fish
- Add a wine glass of wine / a cup to the pan and cook for 20 minutes
- Now make your risotto- follow the instructions on the risotto rice as they tend to differ but for my liquid I used half white wine and half chicken stock
- Once the rice is ready and your fish is cooked simply flake the fish in to the risotto and serve!
Seafood Risotto Recipe – Serve with
That’s it! It’s a meal in itself- goes well with a nice white wine though or some greens like sprouting broccoli!
Seafood Risotto Recipe Alternatives
You can switch this recipe up by using different fish and / or different stock or flavourings!
If you enjoyed this post, please do like and share this post!
Have a look at my other recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE