Hello and welcome to my Chicken with Courgetti Fritters Recipe! I love a quick and easy tea, my last recipe similar to this was my hummus topped courgetti recipe which is also worth a try if you haven’t seen that already! As that was so popular I thought I would share another easy tea with you, let’s hop right in!
Chicken with Courgetti Fritters Recipe
- 1 courgette
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 4 sweet peppers
- Schwartz Chicken Seasoning - Parprika & Lemon
- Grease - I used olive oil frylight
- Heat the oven to 200 / 180 fan
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and spray with fry light
- Add on your chickn breasts and chopped peppers
- Spray with fry light and then season chicken with seasoning
- Grate your courgettes and mix them with one egg
- Put the fritters on to a lined and greased baking tray
- Cook for 20 - 25 mins!
Chicken with Courgetti Fritters How to
Place the chicken in a pan and spray with fry light, then season with Paprika and Lemon seasoning
The chicken seasoning
Place the fritters on a baking tray
All ready to eat!
If you liked this post please like and share it! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE