Hello and welcome to my super simple recipe for gluten free shortbread! Shortbreads are my favourite with a nice hot cup of tea this time of year and they also make a lovely gift if you are visiting friends! You can also make these non gluten free by using oridinary plain flour!
Here is my super simple recipe! Enjoy!
Jude Rivers Gluten Free Shortbread Recipe
- 250 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (or normal plain flour if not wanting gluten free)
- 75 g caster sugar
- 175 g butter
- Heat oven to 160ºC, 325ºF, Gas Mark 3
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl, rub in butter (or put all in your mixer)
- When it forms a ball / combines roll on to a floured surface
- Bake for 15- 20 mins until golden
- I made these very thin and they made 16 but 8 thicker ones would be tastier!
If you bake these don’t forget to tag me in your pics on socials! #juderiversbakes
If you liked this post please like and share it! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE