Welcome to another Halloween Week post! Only one post to go after today and then we’ll be back to regular programming before Blogmas in December! This is my second recipe post for Halloween Week, so if you haven’t seen my Easy Butternut Squash Soup recipe, check that out!
Spooky Halloween Cupcakes – Recipe
- 150g olive oil spread
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g self raising flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of orange flavouring
- ½ teaspoon of orange food colouring
- Icing sugar
- Yellow food colouring
- Mix the spread and sugar until pale and fluffy
- Mix in the eggs
- Mix in the flour and baking powder
- Mix in the flavouring and food colouring
- Bake on 180 /160 fan for 20 mins
- Let them cool
- For the icing I just used icing sugar, water and yellow food colouring
Spooky Halloween Cupcakes – How to
I purchased this cupcake kit from Sainsburys
These are the buns without icing
All iced and ready!
Have a look at my other Halloween posts here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE