Welcome to Blogmas day 1! In a break from tradition, rather than today being an actual post, I’m going to let you know what’s coming up n Blogmas. I’m actually feeling really Christmassy this year. Last year we moved house over the Christmas break and it was a nightmare! I’ve done quite a lot already and I’ve basically finished all my shopping. Have a look at my recent post about what I’ve already done ahead of Christmas too. Last week I also visited Christmas at Kew with my Mum and it was so much fun, I would definitely recommend a visit!
So here’s a heads up of what’s coming up on my Blogmas.
- Today! Hello and welcome to Jude Rivers Blogmas!
- Guide to Christmas trees
- Gift guide for ladies
- Gift guide for gents
- Christmas cake recipe
- Gift guide for little ones
- Alternative Christmas cake recipe
- My favourite Christmas jumpers
- How to ice a Christmas cake
- Cheat’s Mince Pie recipe
- Christmas dinner week- How to cook a turkey
- Christmas dinner week- Healthier roast potatoes recipe
- Christmas dinner week- Butternut squash soup starter recipe
- Christmas dinner week- Easy ratatouille recipe
- Christmas dinner week- Proper mince pies recipe
- Christmas dinner week- One tray roast recipe
- Christmas dinner week- Christmas lemon pudding recipe
- Christmas day outfit ideas
- Things to read over Christmas
- Christmas Home Décor
- Christmas gingerbread recipe
- Last minute gift ideas
- Christmas make up ideas
- Things to watch over Christmas
- Merry Christmas!
- Easy Cheat’s Coronation Turkey recipe
- Easy Cheat’s sausage rolls
- What to buy for next Christmas in the January sales
- NYE outfit ideas
- NYE dinner party ideas
- What I’m buying in the January sales
And then it’s on with the New Year!
Don’t forget to come back every day in December for more Blogmas posts!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE