Hello and welcome to another Blogmas Christmas Dinner post! Here is a different way to cook your roast potatoes for a much healthier alternative to the ones you can get dripping in fat- don’t get me wrong, they are super tasty too but these are a nice healthy alternative and they still get nice and crispy!
Healthy Roast Potatoes
- As many potatoes as you need for the amount of people you are cooking for
- Salt & pepper
- Frylight- I used sunflower oil
- Peel your potatoes
- Par boil them - this means only cooking them for about 5 - 10 minutes so they aren't fully cooked
- Drain the potatoes
- Put the potatoes back in the pan and shake them gently- this will allow them to crumb a bit which will make them crispier
- Put the potatoes on a large tray
- Spray them with Frylight
- Cook with your roast or on their own on fan 180 for about 45 mins to 1 hour
So there you have it! Nice and easy and very simple too! Have a look below for some how to photos to see me making them at home!
Healthy Roast Potatoes : How To:
Par boil your pots
Spread out on to your tin, spray and roast!
Ready to eat!
If you liked this post please like and share it! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Don’t forget to come back every day in December for more Blogmas posts!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE