Hello and welcome to my Christmas Spiced Biscuit recipe! These are really light and fluffy and are almost a bit cakey, they make the perfect snack with a cup of tea and are lovely for children and adults with a subtle honey flavour! By using gluten free flour this recipe is also gluten free and dairy free! So here we go…
Christmas Spiced Biscuits
- 300g plain flour - GF if you want to
- pinch of salt
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg or mixed spice
- 50g margarine
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 egg
- Heat your oven to 160
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- On a low heat melt the margarine and the honey
- Once melted together add in the milk
- Let the mixture cool and mix in the egg
- Add to the dry ingredients
- If too runny add a bit more flour until the mixture forms a dough
- Roll out to about 1.5cm thick and cut in to shapes
- Cook for 15 mins or until just browning
If you liked this post please like and share it! Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Plus come back every day in December for more Blogmas posts!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE