Everyone needs a recipe for something to do with the leftover turkey at Christmas, so here’s mine… Also works super well with chicken…
Cheat’s Homemade Coronation Turkey
- Around 300gs cooked turkey
- 100g sultanas
- 100g mango chutney
- 200g mayonnaise – or to taste (ensure DF if following DF diet)
- 2-3 teaspoons of curry powder – to taste
- Cut up your turkey
- Add in the sultanas and mango chutney and mix
- Add the mayonnaise to taste
- Add the curry powder to taste
- And serve!
- This amount is about 4 portions
- In this one I served mine on a Deli Kitchen Flat Bread and it was amazing!
- This tastes great in sandwiches, wraps, with any type of bread…
- Also lovely in the summer with a salad
- Or for a hot meal- with a toasty jacket potato!
- Great picnic idea too
Mix it up
- You can mix up this recipe by adding some fresh mango, Granny uses the small pots of chopped mango that you can buy in syrup, they keep well and are easy to use
- If you are not on a DF diet you can also include some yogurt which gives a fab taste!
If you enjoyed this post, please like, share and subscribe to my newsletter at the very bottom of this page!
Read more of my recipes here!
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE